CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV)module is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly- or multi-crystalline silicon (poly-Si or mc-Si): made from cast square ingots — large blocks of molten silicon carefully cooled and solidified. Poly-Si cells are less expensive to produce than single crystal silicon cells but are less efficient. US DOE data shows that there were a higher number of multi-crystalline sales than monocrystalline silicon sales.
- Widely using of the most popular and mature type of modules for off-grid system.
- Leading manufacturing technology in PV industry, strictly controlling the quality of raw materials and the process of producing.
- 100% EL inspection, ensures modules are defects free.
- Cells binned by current to improve module performance.
- Anti-reflective glass. Not only to increase the light absorption, but also to make the module has the function of self-cleaning in water environment, effectively reducing the power loss caused by dust.
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments.
- Excellent mechanical load resistance: Certified to withstand high wind loads(2400pa) and snow loads(5400pa).
- High salt and ammonia resistance.
- Positive power tolerance:0-+5w.
- 10 years product warranty.
- 10-years 90% of Min. rated output power, and 25-years 80% of Min. rated output power warranty.
- CE Certificate.
- Specifications subject to technology and test conditions, GSUN Power reserves the right of final interpretation.
- SGS-TUV Certificate.
- ISO Certificate.
- CQC Certificate.
- IEC61215、IEC61730 Certificate.
Raw materials and Mechanical Parameters
- Type of Cells(mm): poly156.75×156.75.
- NO. of Cells and Connections: 6×10=60.
- Dimensions(mm)(L*W*H): 1640×992×35/40.
- Weight(kg): 17.9/18.2.
- Glass: 3.2mmTempered Glass.
- Encapsulation: EVA.
- Backsheet: Multilayer Composite.
- Aluminium-Frame: Silvery/Black Anodized aluminium alloy.
- Junction-Box: IP65.
- Cable: 4mm², 900mm.
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V.
- Operating Temperature: -45~+80C.
- Maximum Series Fuse: 20A.
- Maximum Static Load, Front Side (e.x. Snow, Wind): 5400Pa.
- Maximum Static Load, Back Side (e.x. Wind): 2400Pa.
- Application Grade: Class A.
Electrical Parameters (Standard Test Condition)
- Rated Maximum Power (Mp): 285W.
- Cell Efficiency: 19.0%.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 38.8V.
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 31.5V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.42A.
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 8.89A.
- Temperature Coefficient of Isc: +0.06%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -0.33%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Pmp: -0.45%.
- Standard Test Condition: Irradiance:1000W/M2, Cell Temperature:25℃, Spectrum AM:1.5.
The Electrical Parameters of the module are the average theory figure under the standard test condition, each one exists difference. Cannot be treated as the basis of module delivery.