The blueplanet 5.0 TL3 to 10.0 TL3 solar PV inverters come with 2 MPP trackers which can get to grips with all imaginable design configurations of a modular PV generator. Each MPP tracker can process the whole AC output. If you also consider the extremely wide input voltage range from 200 V to 800 V, multiple string configurations become possible.
Easy installation anywhere
The DC and AC periphery ensures the quickest cabling thanks to plug-in connectors, and you can easily set parameters using our well-established user-interface. With IP65, the inverters can stand up to the harshest conditions out in the open. Weighing just 30 kg, they can still be carried easily.
Self-consumption and storage of your solar power
If you want to use your self-generated solar power in your own home, the blueplanet 5.0 to 10.0 TL3 also come with our Priwatt function for managing self-consumption.
Your declaration of solar independence becomes complete when you use an intelligent energy storage system; it allows you to use your own clean energy whenever you want to. Fitted with one of these blueplanet TL3, your private solar power plant can be upgraded with a storage system at any time. Indeed, our blueplanet gridsave eco 5.0 TR1 battery inverter will take good care of the energy management of your PV storage system.
Does your PV system need to provide feed-in management? An extension module allows performance targets sent by the grid operator via ripple control receiver to be put into action by these inverters themselves; this does away with an intermediate data logger.
- 2 MPP trackers, symmetrical and asymmetrical loading possible.
- Wide MPP range.
- Priwatt function for the self-consumption of solar power, ready for storage.
Easy to install
- Lightweight, compact design.
- IP65 Rated.
- Convenient AC and DC cabling thanks to plug-in connectors.
- Multilingual menu, graphical display.
- Data logger with web server.
- Numerous, pre-installed communication interfaces.
- MPP range@Pnom: 470V – 800V.
- Operating range: 200V – 950V.
- Min. DC voltage / start voltage: 200V / 250V.
- No-load voltage: 1 000V.
- Max. input current: 2 x 11.0A
- Number of MPP trackers: 2.
- Max. power / tracker: 8.8kW.
- Number of strings: 2.
- Rated output (@230 V): 10000VA.
- Rated current: 3 x 14.5A.
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- cos phi: 0.30 inductive – 0.30 capacitive.
- Number of grid phases: 3.
General Electrical Data
- Efficiency max. / European: 98.5 % / 98.3 %.
- Night consumption: 1.5W.
- Circuitry topology: Transformerless.
- Display: Graphical display + LEDs.
- Control units: 4-way navigation + 2 buttons.
- Interfaces: Standard: 2 x Ethernet, USB, RS485, Error relay.
- Fault signalling relay: Potential-free NO contact, max. 30 VDC / 1A.
- Connections: DC: SUNCLIX, AC: Plug.
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C – +60 °C.
- Cooling: Temperature-dependent fan.
- Protection class: IP65.
- Noise emission: 45dB (only fan noise)
- DC switch: Integrated.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 522mm x 363mm x 246mm.
- Weight: 30Kg.
- Warrenty: 5 Years (As per local supplier).